Tuesday 24 March 2015

Beginning in Yichang

Blog 1: I am in Yichang, preparing to go on a water journey that will go about 660 kilometers to Chongqing. I am in a zone for a war called the Yiling War. I am finally leaving this terrible place! It is beautiful without war, but war destroys everything. There has been so much war lately. Glad I didn’t join it. Yichang is also known as Yiling. The journey starts along the beginning to middle point of the Yangtze river. The weather is always humid, so it is overcast when cold and humid and stuffy when hot. One of the main religions around here is confucianism. I wanted to learn more about confucianism so I will talk to the creator of confucianism, Confucius. Confucius wants to set everything back to harmony in China. Here he is! (He’s a little creepy in my opinion. Hey kid, I just want to tell you about Confucianism and the people of it. They believe is resolving things, peace, and order in society as well as respecting others so that you will be respected. Also, the people believe in knowing their role in society. Everyone treats each other based on what their role is, so that the society thrives. That is how I want everything! I also happen to be a ghost so yeah. BYE!!!!!!!!!! That was interesting. I also talked to some random guy named Hiashi Kung. He sells fish for his job. That is also his supply of food for the most part. He sometimes eats fruit. He also let me stay at his house for the night. He isn’t rude clearly. We each had fish and split an apple. I think this guy is pretty poor because he doesn’t seem to have much. I slept in his room  on the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment