Tuesday 24 March 2015

rice rice and more rice


I am woke by wu and chang at 4 am and get are knives to harvest some rice we eat a bowl of rice before we go harvest the rice by the time we get out the door it is 6 am so we get into the boat and go to the rice field on chings 4 acres of land and the 1st thing I do when we get to the rice is ask how do I harvest this rice and then chings shows me how harvest the rice with the grain knife it is a lot of fun and it is easy to do it you know what you're doing so as we harvest rice I fall into the water and then 5 min later I drop a bunch of rice in the water the ching said you must dance to end the spell what spell I said the spell that does not real you just have to grab the rice at the base not the top wafles said ching all 3 of us laughed later after the harvest wu and I went into the kitchen with ching to learn how to make rice in about 1 hour we make some rice which was the best wu on the other hand well lets just say that he destroyed his rice he had 6 bowls of it we also had so tea from the mekong river then ching gave wu and I some tea from the Yangtze river and it was even better than the tea from the mekong then wu and I went to bed we had a big day tomorrow we sadly had to leave chings rice farm

No comments:

Post a Comment