Tuesday 24 March 2015

fishing with chan

wu and  woke up at 7 am wu and I said goodbye to ching and got in our boat and headed down the river my next stop was one of wu's friends from when he was a kid his name is chen is a fisherman he fishes on the Yangtze river to get something to trade and to get food to eat I also love fish and love fishing to so this will be a lot of fun to do in about 2 hours wu and I get to chans hut on the river he is fishing and also has some bamboo fishing rods for wu and I when wu and I dock chan hugs wu and then hugs me then he hands wu and I a fishing rod so we all start fishing and the fish are so high in the water you can see them so about 5 min in to fishing we started catching so many fish we put all the fish under 1 foot back in the river when we stopped fishing we had 100 fish chan then made wu and I a fish for dinner then we went to bed the next day wu woke me up chan then said so who wants to clean some fish chan said ok I said so I 1 hour we cleaned 25 fish the chan said now we will clean the big fish so we got to work and started to clean the big fish we also had to pull all the guts out of the fish by the way that is not fun at all ok do not ever pull guts out of a fish later that day we went to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment