Tuesday 24 March 2015

the great beging


I am here in a town called Chongqing it is a nice forest on the Yangtze river I will go on a water run up the Yangtze to a town know as Lihang hoping to meet some locals and do what the locals do and do some jobs on the river with the locals and see the real Yangtze river it will be a lot of fun to eat some of the food the locals eat and help the locals do jobs so lets start this trip my guide’s name is wu he was born and razed on the Yangtze river I am going to meet him at the river bed about 5 min down the river I fall in when wu and I hit a rock on the bottom of the river the river is a good swimming tempchar so I decided to swim with the boat till I get tired so my guide, wu, put a rope around me so I don’t get pulled with the river and put the other end on the boat and 10 min later I get back in the boat and wu and I talk about the 1st stop on our trip it will be a farm the farmer is a rice farmer I love rice so this should be fun in 45 min we get to the rice farmers house the rice farmers name is ching he has been farming for 10 years now and has 4 acres of land and loves to farm rice and will let me help but 1st we will sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment